About SDC Maguire
The Maguire Commercial Developpement Society, Société de Développement Commercial (SDC), is a private non-profit organization that ensures the representation of the interests of business people in its commercial artery and the involvement of its members in local development.
The SDC gets involved in the organization of the environment, in animation promotion, in business development and in physical intervention.
Always ready to be associated with promising projects for the sector, the organization is involved with various organizations as diverse as they are sought after.
Board of directors :
1. Camil Lacroix, president – Placements Camil Lacroix
2. Benoit Gagnon, vice-president – Banque CIBC
3. Priscilla Morin, treasurer – Restaurant Pat Rétro
4. Odile Bouchard, administrator – Boutik Suisse
5. Guillaume Larouche – administrator – résident du secteur et client
5. Marie-Ève Bélanger, administrator – Caisse Desjardins de Sillery-Saint-Louis-de-France
6. Sarah Julie J. Langlois, administrator – Épicerie Roset
7. Étienne Bonneault-Marcil, administrator – résident du secteur et client
9. Virgile Lautier, administrator – Ville de Québec
Bruno Salvail is the the SDC general manager. You can reach him at the following coordinates : 418.572.3157 ou email@example.com.